The measuring of your countertop is arguably the most important step in our process. We use the most state of the art equipment and take great care to ensure the most accurate measurements possible. However, there are a few things you can help us with to make sure your project goes as smoothly as possible.
- Our technician will go over the details of your project and will most likely have several questions regarding the measurements and/or layout. Please be sure the decision maker is present at the appointment.
- The equipment we use to measure is very precise and sometimes excited pets or young children can bump it causing less than accurate measurements. Please ensure all pets and young children are kept in a separate space.
- Please have all base cabinets, walls, and tub surrounds permanently installed and level.
- Be sure existing countertops are completely clear of all items.
- As part of the measuring process our technician will need to evaluate the sink base to ensure the sink and plumbing will fit properly. Please have the sink cabinet cleared out so that there is a plain view of all pipes and fittings.
- Please have the sink, faucet, dishwasher, range and cooktop information present at measure so our technician can evaluate to ensure there are no surprises at installation.
- If your project includes an apron or farm sink it must be installed prior to measuring.